The Ninth Circle 9
Built On Integrity and the Inclusive Welcoming of all Persons of leather
Check the " A LEATHER HOUSE " website for a New Schedule
0n the first Sunday of each month the Master will be hosting a potluck
FULL Protocol Supper
Active membership is required. Dominants should make an invitation request in the protocol supper group on fetlife for both themselves and one submissive by names please. requests will be responded to as the Master and Mistress fill their table.
Our Protocol Supper,
will be held at "A Leather House".
Full Leather Protocols will be required.
Dominants please click on the link at the top right of this page to request your place at the Master's Table - please list your name, the name of who will be serving you.
Our Next Protocol Supper November 3rd , promptly at 5:pm (please note change of location)
ENTREE: Turkey and Dressing
The pleasure of your company is welcomed on the
FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH
for a Dinner of the Highest Protocol, at the table of Master Stephen and The Lady Kathryn now held at Integrity House. Membership is required.
Masters, Mistresses, Sirs and Ladies you will have an honored place at the Master’s table. You are required to bring with you one servant, submissive or slave of your choosing to attend your needs while you are a guest here at The Ninth Circle. Those requesting a place at the Master's table are to me active in our community.
Once you have had your request for a place at the Master's table for that month accepted, (not all requests are honored each month) you (or your submissive) needs to be in contact with us with the menu item you will be bringing.
PLEASE DO SO ASAP, and with a specific item for the written menu.
Honored Guests and their submissive are required to arrive on time – with their covered dish ready for the service table.
From 5: pm to 5:30 Honored guests will have appetizers in the cafe while submissive ready the dining table for us.
All should refrain from discussions of politics at the Master's Table at all times.
- Side Dish
- Side Dish
- Side Dish
- Bread & Butter
Honored guests at the Master’s Table should dress appropriately, leather is however a preferred form of dress for those who have earned it. For others at the table dress pants and shirt or the LBD. For those is service dress should be nude or minimal, simple but yet in keeping with your household protocol’s The Masters protocol for the Ninth Circle would be nude.
Honored Guests should find their place card and stand at their chair until The Master welcomes them and offers a blessing over the gathering. When He and the Lady Kathryn sit, everyone may sit. It is then that the food service begins.
Order of Protocol:
- The Master's Greeting and Blessing of the Table
- Warm clothes for washing hands
- The Menu Presentation and pick up
- Beverage service
The Food presentation
- Bread to bread plate
- Soup Course - served from a tureen - (There will be a soup spoon placed at the table) there will be either a soup or salad course NOT BOTH
- Salad Course - served on an individual plate with dressing (there will be a salad fork placed at the Table)
- Entree' presented to the table as per the guests menu requests.
- Continues water and bread service.
- Clear table (the table needs to be cleared completely prior to any further service)
- Deserts and coffee – presentation
- Clear table
- Any Special Presentation or events
- The Masters call to the end of the meal
- Servers are welcome to join their Dominants on the floor but may be a part of the conversation.
Address given with your invitation to the Master's Table – 407 413 1118
Arrival time: 5:p.m.
I hope to see more and more of our members take part in this important leather tradition.
Master Stephen and The Lady Kathryn